Manage Scheduled Orders
Scheduled orders, also referred to as preorders, are orders that customers place ahead of time. Customers can preorder anywhere from 2 hours to 4 days before they want to receive their order.
You can view your scheduled orders ahead of time by signing into the Grubhub for Restaurants platform.
View scheduled orders
- Log in to restaurant.grubhub.com
- Select Orders from the left sidebar on desktop, or the icon on mobile.
- Select the Scheduled tab at the top of the page to view preorders:
- For each preorder, you will see key information such as how large the order is and when customers expect the order to be promised by. Note: the Promised by time refers to when the order needs to be delivered by, not when it needs to be prepared by.
- Select the order to see the items in the order, options to adjust or cancel it, and any special order instructions. You can also now print the scheduled order.
- Orders move from Scheduled to Active closer to when the order is expected to be delivered or picked up. Confirm the order and start preparing it, similar to how you manage all other orders. Learn more here.