The following are the rates or fees that may apply when an order is placed on Grubhub:
- Prepaid Order Commission Rate: This applies to the food and beverage totals when diners place an order on Grubhub’s website or app. If you offer your own delivery, then this rate is also applied to your delivery fee.
- Delivery Commission Rate: If Grubhub delivers your orders, this rate is also applied on your food and beverage totals.
- Phone Order Commission Rate: This applies to food and beverage totals and delivery fees for orders placed via the routing phone number listed on Grubhub.
- Order Processing Fee: This applies to each prepaid order. The rate applied is 3.05% + $0.30 per order.
- Pay Me Now Fee: There’s a $1 fee per transaction when your balance is requested and released on the same day. It may take 3-4 business days to see the funds in your bank account.
Click here to see an example of how these different rates are applied to an order you receive. Try our profit calculator to see for yourself what joining Grubhub could mean for your business.
To partner with Grubhub for Restaurants, sign up using the button below.