Receiving your tablet
If you received a tablet as part of your partnership with Grubhub, your tablet shipment will include everything you need to manage your Grubhub orders. This includes:
- Login card
- Product Guide
Take care of your new tablet
- Keep the tablet plugged in to manage your orders without interruption
- Always use the official Grubhub charger to keep your tablet fully charged
- Flip the stand upright to remove stress on the charger
- Keep the tablet away from extreme temperatures, such as near stoves or ovens in your kitchen
- Be sure your tablet is plugged in, and the volume is turned on
Setting up your tablet
- You will see three icons – Grubhub For Restaurants, Recovery, and Settings.
- Connect to Wifi by tapping the Settings icon on the home screen, then select your wireless network
- Choose Wifi
- Select your Wifi system
- Enter your Wifi password and click connect
- Verify the date & time by tapping Date & Time
- Tap the GH icon on the home screen, then enter your username and password provided on the login card
- Walk through the quick tutorial
- Tap the icon in the top right, then tap Send Test Order
- Send yourself a test order. This is a fake order that is designed to walk you through what it would be like if a customer sent you an order.
- Once you complete the test order, you’re ready to go live! Call your sales executive to start receiving orders.