Set up payment option on GFW
Setting up Direct Deposit:
- Download and complete the following form.
- Email the completed form and a copy of a voided check to [email protected].
- If you do not possess of a voided business check with your restaurant’s name pre-printed on it, you can also provide one of the following with the form above:
- Bank Statement (to accompany starter check): the statement must show your restaurant business name and account number matching that of the submitted starter check.
- Bank Letter: this letter must:
- Be on bank letterhead
- Include the account name
- Account number
- Routing number
- Include signature of a bank employee
It may take up to 10 business days for your direct deposit to be set up.
- You will need to set up direct deposit for both Grubhub and Grubhub for Work if you are on both platforms
- Direct deposit form must be signed by an authorized contact for the account.
- Voided business checks must include and match either your restaurant’s name or the bank account name matching the corporate entity of the restaurant we have on file.
- Personal checks are not accepted for direct deposit under any circumstance. We will only accept a voided business check.
- If a restaurant owner is a sole proprietor, the check can have their personal name but MUST include DBA of restaurant – anything else will be rejected.
Set up checks
To update check payments, reply to the bi-weekly statement email ([email protected])
You must be an authorized contact or listed on your restaurant agreement in order to make payment changes.