Setting up your tablet to a TSP143IIIBI Printer
Connect tablet via Bluetooth
1. Confirm the tablet is running the latest version of GFR.
2. Once GFR has been updated, tap on Settings on the home screen. Bluetooth will now be an option.
3. Turn Bluetooth ON.
4. Turn the printer’s power switch on, press and hold the PAIR button on the rear interface of the printer for 5 seconds or more, and then release it. The LED will flash green.
5. Pairing will be possible for 60 seconds from when the LED begins flashing green. During this time, on the tablet under Bluetooth, tap the relevant Star Micronics device from the displayed list.
Note: When connection cannot be established, try reconnecting by turning off Bluetooth and start from the beginning of step 1.
Connecting printer in GFR
1. Tap the icon in the top left corner to get started.
2. Tap Settings from the drop-down.
3. Tap the Add printer button.
4. Once you tap Add printer, the button will change to Select printer and a radio button with the printer model number will appear above.
5. Tap Select printer and the printer will be added.
6. A three-dot menu will appear with options to Test printer or Disconnect printer.
7. If no printer is found, you will see an error message.
To view model specifications, click here.
To view all of the GFR-supported printer models, click here.
If you have any questions on setting up your wifi printer, you can contact the Restaurant Care team at 877-799-0790.