1. Confirm you received the order
Once a client places an order, the order is sent to your restaurant via fax and/or email:
- To Confirm via Email
- Simply click the Confirmation Link on the order email
- If you do not confirm the order within a few minutes, we will send an automated reminder call
- Fax Confirmations
- Note the 2-digit confirmation code located on the left hand corner of the fax
- Answer the phone call and enter the confirmation code
- Print Orders
- If you have a printer email address, for example “[email protected]”, we can set it up so that your orders are sent to your printer as a PDF in addition to the emailed link.
- Please Contact GFW Care at [email protected] or call 877-564-4192
- Updating how you recieve orders
- To change how you receive orders please contact GFW Care at [email protected] or call 877-564-4192.
Grubhub assumes your restaurant will confirm and prepare the order by the requested time, with the exception of if a customer places an ASAP order above $300.
If an ASAP order is over $300, a Corporate Concierge team member will call to check your ETA before confirming with the business.
Below is an example of a catering order receipt you would receive via Grubhub for Work:
2. Prepare the order
- Use a checklist and be sure to include all utensils, plates and serveware
- For group orders, prepare meals individually and be sure to label each package with the customer’s name
- Verify all tickets and ensure they’re closed out at the end of each shift
➤ Tip: be sure to review the beverage policy here to ensure you are packing beverages appropriately.
The following is an example of a group order receipt, in which you would need to individually bag and label each order:
3. Get the order ready for delivery
- Designate an area for drivers to park (if applicable) and pick up orders
- Place orders in that area once the order is prepared
- Verify items with the driver, and ensure the driver initials the order before leaving
You can access reports, view financial statements and manage your settings by visiting work.grubhub.com/account.