1. Confirm you received the order
Once a diner places an order, the order is sent to your restaurant via fax, email or GFR::
- To Confirm via Email
- Simply click the Confirmation Link on the order email
- If you do not confirm the order within a few minutes, we will send an automated reminder call
- Fax Confirmations
- Note the 2-digit confirmation code located on the left hand corner of the fax
- Answer the phone call and enter the confirmation code
- Print Orders
- To learn how to setup your printer, follow these steps
- Updating how you recieve orders
- To change how you receive orders please contact Restaurant Care at [email protected] or call 877-585-1085.
Grubhub assumes your restaurant will confirm and prepare the order by the requested time.
2. Prepare the order
- Use a checklist and be sure to include all utensils, plates and serveware
- Verify all tickets and ensure they’re closed out at the end of each shift