Set Up Direct Deposit
We recommend setting up direct deposit to receive your payments more quickly.
Setting up Direct Deposit
- Download and complete the following form.
- Email the completed form and a copy of a voided check to [email protected].
- If you do not possess of a voided business check with your restaurant’s name pre-printed on it, you can also provide one of the following with the form above:
- Bank Statement (to accompany starter check): the statement must show your restaurant business name and account number matching that of the submitted starter check.
- Bank Letter that must:
- Be on bank letterhead
- Include the account name
- Account number
- Routing number
- Include signature of a bank employee
It may take up to 10 business days for your direct deposit to be set up.
- Direct deposit form must be signed by an authorized contact for the account.
- Voided business checks must include and match either your restaurant’s name or the bank account name matching the corporate entity of the restaurant we have on file.
- Personal checks are not accepted for direct deposit under any circumstance. We will only accept a voided business check.
- If a restaurant owner is a sole proprietor, the check can have their personal name but MUST include DBA of restaurant – anything else will be rejected.
In addition, with Grubhub for Restaurants, you have the ability to deposit your balance sooner than your regular pay period with direct deposit. Learn more about this here.