Holiday and Custom Hours
When you plan to go on vacation or close early for the holidays, you can set those hours ahead of time on Grubhub for Restaurants.
- Log in to restaurant.grubhub.com
- Select Hours from the left sidebar on desktop, or the icon on mobile.
- Find the section titled Custom Hours.
- To create custom hours click Create New.
- Under Label, type in the holiday or occasion for which you need to update your hours.
- Select the Date for which your restaurant’s hours will change.
- To customize the hours your restaurant will be open, click on the Delivery, Pickup, or Catering checkboxes and add in your modified hours.
- If you have different hours for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, click Split to add a second set of hours.
- To close your restaurant all day, uncheck the Delivery, Pickup and Catering boxes in the left of the window and make sure “Closed” is displayed in the Open and Closed fields.
- Select Save to confirm your holiday or custom hours.