Group Order Best Practices
A Group Order (GO) is an order a Corporate Client places in advance for multiple employees at a preset delivery time. These orders require careful attention to detail and need to be delivered at the time noted on the order. A GO typically includes a large number of individual orders to be combined and delivered as one.
Our Corporate Clients rely on GOs to feed their employees and we want to make sure you are set up for success. Fulfilling these orders will bring you new customers and business growth, which will result in higher value orders.
Here’s what you need to know to become a trusted and continued option for Group Ordering on Grubhub:
- GOs will be sent at least 90 minutes before the requested delivery time
- Orders will be sent as a group, but each order needs to be individually bagged and labeled with the customer’s name and order
- Sides need to be individually prepared and added to each bag
- All individual orders should be delivered in a single delivery at the requested delivery time
Tips and Tricks for a Successful Order:
- Print out each customer copy and attach to the bag as a label – this will save time and avoid confusion with the order!
- Ensure there is a large enough space in the kitchen to prepare the individual orders
- Confirm that every individual order within the GO is completed on time
- Check for accuracy and that no items are missing from any individual order
- Do NOT group sides together – even if 10 customers order a side, the sides must individually packaged and added to each of the 10 bags
- Ensure the order arrives within 10 minutes of the requested delivery time
Click here to download the latest Best Practice guide!