Your Direct Ordering Shortlink
Your Direct Ordering Shortlink is a URL for your restaurant that can be shared in a variety of places to entice customers to order from your menu, without paying marketing fees on these orders.
Accessing your Direct Ordering Shortlink
- Sign in to your Grubhub for Restaurants account
- Navigate on the left-hand menu to your Profile page
- Once on your profile page, scroll to the bottom to find your Direct Ordering toolkit.
- To select your shortlink, select “Copy” to copy the link to use elsewhere, such as in emails, social media, or direct mailers. This link directs your customers to order off your Grubhub menu–without the marketing fees.
Hint: If your link says “http://grubhub.com” make sure you hit “Regenerate link” so that your link is in the format of the screenshot shown, “http://menus.fyi/##…”.
How does the toolkit work?
These links direct customers to order off of your Grubhub page, but because of the way that the link is set up, Grubhub recognizes these customers came from your channels–and therefore we won’t charge a marketing fee for the marketing you’ve done to get these orders. These links are always free for you to use, and you can retrieve them at any time from your Profile page in your Grubhub for Restaurants account.
Where to use your Direct Ordering Shortlink
Now that you have your Direct Ordering Shortlink–what now? This is the perfect link to share with your customers:
- On your social media; think Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more!
- In marketing emails to your customers
- Include on direct mailers to those within your delivery boundaries
- On your digital menu to help customers know where to order
- Anywhere else your customers might see it, where it would encourage them to order from your menu!
Return back to the Direct Ordering Toolkit Article
Learn more about your Direct Order QR Code
Learn more about your Direct Ordering Button