Your Direct Order QR code
Your restaurant can now take advantage of contact-free ordering QR codes! You can add your QR code to posters to hang around your restaurant, direct mailers, or for use on your social media.
Accessing your Direct Order QR code
- Sign in to your Grubhub for Restaurants account
- Navigate on the left-hand menu to your Profile page
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, where you will find the module for the Direct Ordering Toolkit.
- On the right side of the Direct Order module, you can select your QR code by clicking “Download a QR code”. You will be prompted to choose the size of the image for download, then click “Download”.
How does the toolkit work?
These links direct customers to order off of your Grubhub page, but because of the way that the link is set up, Grubhub recognizes these customers came from your channels–and therefore we won’t charge a marketing fee for the marketing you’ve done to get these orders. These links are always free for you to use, and you can retrieve them at any time from your Profile page in your Grubhub for Restaurants account.
Where to use your Direct Order QR code
Now that you have your Direct Order QR code–what can you use it for? This is the perfect image to share with your customers:
- Printed on your tables for customers to order contact-free
- On your social media; think Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more!
- In marketing emails to your customers
- Include on direct mailers to those within your delivery boundaries
- On your digital menu to help customers know where to order
- Anywhere else your customers might see it, where it would encourage them to order from your menu!
Return back to the Direct Ordering Toolkit Article
Learn more about your Direct Ordering Shortlink
Learn more about your Direct Ordering Button