Delivery Fees and Order Minimums
You can increase the likelihood of customers ordering from your restaurant when you lower your delivery fees and minimums. To do so:
- Log in to Grubhub for Restaurants at restaurant.grubhub.com
- Navigate to the top left and select icon. Choose profile.
- Scroll down to the Order Details section, then select the icon.
- Update the delivery minimum. We recommend picking lower minimums and fees, as that will increase the likelihood of customers ordering from your restaurant.
- Select Submit.
- Delivery fee must be updated for each delivery boundary.
- Navigate to the top left and select icon. Choose Delivery Boundary.
- Click Pencil icon to edit fee on each zone.
Get started with delivery from Grubhub for your restaurant by clicking the button below.
Increase your orders by lowering your fees and minimums. Update today