Grubhub Catering Overview and Best Practices
Catering on Grubhub connects restaurants with our active (both consumer and corporate) diners via our catering platform. By joining Grubhub Catering, you can grow your business with office and catering orders.
What additional features of our platform are attractive to our partners?
- Business Tools: Grubhub provides powerful tools for restaurants to manage their business on our sites.
- Responsive Support: Our Restaurant Care department is dedicated to offering in-depth support for handing a restaurant’s questions and technical issues.
- Consultative Partnership: Every restaurant receives an Account Advisor, who focuses on helping restaurants grow their business by increasing their order volume through Grubhub.
Learn more about managing catering orders, catering order management settings, and creating catering menus.
Here’s what to expect when you add your catering menu to Grubhub and some best practices we recommend:
When the orders roll in, you:
- Will receive a confirmation code via email, fax or Grubhub for Restaurants
When preparing orders, you:
- Separate hot and cold items
- Label items/orders for customer ease
- Use a checklist and be sure to include utensils, plates, and napkins
- Double check every order for accuracy
When the Driver arrives, you:
- Have food ready by the pickup time
- Look over the items with our driver’s check list
When you want to see how you’re doing, you:
- View your Financials on Grubhub for Restaurants
- Access optimized reports, view financial statements and manage settings
- Sort data for sales and adjustments